The deadline date for most US Universities has passed and students await the outcomes with some trepidation. Those who have applied for an EARLY DECISION will not have to wait too long but the REGULAR DECISION applicants will have to wait until early summer 2018 before they can plan their university experience for Autumn 2018.
For those students in year 12, it is important that they begin to prepare their applications over the Christmas Vacation.
Research your options:
Find a college/ university that best suits your needs.
Do not try to match yourself to the university but find the institution that best suits you priorities and goals
The best university is the one that meets your academic, financial and personal needs Prepare for the Admissions Tests
These tests [SAT or ACT] are idiosyncratic and need some preparation Finance Your Studies
Studying in the USA can be expensive $60000-00 per year
It can be TOTALLY FREE.
Students will need to apply for scholarships/ financial aid at the same time as applying for admission.
Consider the requirements for a STUDENT VISA. The requirements are straightforward but preparation and advice is essential.
- Students must be eligible for entry into the USA.
- They need to have an offer of a place.
- They will need to be able to support themselves whilst studying in the USA.
- They will require a good standard of English [to access study materials/ lectures].
- please contact The Independent Education Consultants