Future Schools Advice is a blog owned and operated by The Independent Education Consultants. Their dedicated team of expert consultants provide expert advice on all aspects of British education, including:
- Early Development, Pre-Prep and Prep
- Senior School - 11+ and 13+
- State, Grammar, Private and Independent Schools
- Interviews and Entrance Exams
- School Visits and Applications
- Tutoring and Extra-Curricular Learning
- Sixth Form Education
- University Applications and Personal Statements
- Gifted Children and Learning Difficulties
- Learning Styles
- Study Skills and Exam Revision
- International and Ex-pat Parenting and Education
- Boarding schools versus Day Schools
- Co-ed or Single Sex
- Careers and Work Experience
What makes TIEC different?
It's our philosophy. Where other consultancies and educational advisors have commission arrangements with schools, we are completely independent. Our number one priority is your child's education, and our focus is your needs and requirements.
We can provide high quality advice on all aspects of education, both in the UK and worldwide. Whether you are relocating, sending your child to study abroad, moving from state to private, or simply planning a change, our high quality advice can guide you to making the right choices every step of the way.
Why not sign up for our newsletter for monthly education tips and news?
Contact us today through our contact page or via the details below: